Push The Rock uses sports as a platform for sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our focus is to partner with local churches and Christian organizations overseas to give them a new tool to reach out to their communities. Our program consists of sports clinics for kids in which we teach the fundamentals of sports with a message of sportsmanship, fair play and godly character. We use these clinics and the relationships formed with the kids to open the door to the salvation message.
Along with clinics, we get involved in the community through evening competition against local teams, visiting orphanages and doing various community projects with the partner church. Sports have opened numerous doors and started relationships that God has been using to bring glory to Himself.
Our partnership with these local churches, missionaries and Christian organizations overseas goes beyond short-term teams. We have developed long-term relationships in different regions of the world that include full-time Push The Rock personnel onsite. These short-term teams are an integral part of what God is doing in these areas, but is only part of the bigger picture.
- To take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who may never hear it otherwise.
- To partner with and serve missionaries, churches and Christian organizations around the world as they reach out to their communities.
- To expose Christian athletes to a global view of missions.
- To mentor and challenge Christian athletes in their personal spiritual growth.
- To encourage and support fellow believers as they serve Christ overseas.
Partner with Push the Rock
If you are interested in helping out at by either volunteering time or supporting Push the Rock financially please contact this ministry directly by going to the Push the Rock Website for additional information.